There are some graphical glitches in the chord pad keyboard display (music keyboard displaying chording and remote keys)
- I activate my Piano plugin (ezkeys) which is loaded as a Track Plugin in my otherwise empty project template.
- I switch to Chord Pads in the lower zone.
- I select a chord preset for the chord pads
- I enable remote control
- I trigger the remote control, sounding chords correctly
- I notice that the graphical musical keyboard has missing trigger keys, and also black blocks (where they shouldn’t be) on the white keys.
- I have confirmed that this is not particular to any plugin… and is a graphical error, as it appears on my screen.
Core i5 3570 8 Gb Ram
Win 10 64 v1709 build 16299.309
Nvidia Gt1030 @ 3840 x 2160 60hz
Cubase Pro 9.5 build 3 (188.8.131.52)