Chord Pads Not Assigning Correct Channel Numbers

Hi,

In an instrument track I’m stacking 5 instances of Kontakt and assigning them each a channel number. So Violins 1 are channel 1, Violins 2 are channel 2 etc. Then in the instrument track window you assign ANY channel for the instrument.
So when you play a chord in the Chord Pad you can hear each note gets assigned to a different channel, which works. But now when I drag the Chord pad into the main window to create a midi track it assigns every note to Channel 1 and not its own unique channel number.

I got this to work last night but for the life of me can’t get it to work correctly now. Always gives every midi note channel 1.

Any thoughts on this?

So I’ve been messing around with it a bit more. Seems like there is a bug when dragging a Chord Pad from the Chord Pad window into the timeline vs recording the chord pad from a midi controller.

If I drag it from the chord pad all notes are Channel 1. If I record the chord pad from a midi controller then it assigns every note a unique channel number. Pretty sure this is a bug.

Interesting. I’ll have to look at that. I don’t have the same instrument but I’ll look at this with HSSE.