Chord Symbols and rythmic notation

How do I copy and paste chord symbols in Dorico 4. Also how do I Turn chords into rythm notation. Just cant figure these two things out.
Thanks

You can copy and paste chord symbols most easily by selecting one, then typing Ctrl+Shift+A (Windows) or Shift-Command-A (macOS) to “select more”. Then you can copy them to the clipboard, and paste them, in the usual way.

What do you mean by “turn chords into rhythm notation”? Do you mean converting written out notes and chords into slashes? If so, you can set existing music to use a slash voice:

Thanks.
I’m trying to copy chord symbols from different sections. When I select a chord and hit Ctrl+Shift+A
it selects Chords across the entire system. Is there a way to just select Chords in a specific section or region only?
Also I was looking for a way to change already entered notes in chord stacks to rhythmic equivalent only. Hope I’m saying that correctly.

Use the system track to select everything in your section, including the chord symbols. Then filter just the chord symbols. Copy these and paste wherever you want.

1 Like

Also I was looking for a way to change already entered notes in chord stacks to rhythmic equivalent only.

Right, so please see the link I posted in my original reply: you need to convert that passage to use a slash voice.