Chord symbols - subscript for diminished and half diminished

Is there a way to increase the size of the subscript text for diminished and half diminished chords?

I’m using the petaluma font; here’s how the symbols look when set to have the “vertical position of the diminished quality as circle” set to Baseline:-

Screenshot 2023-10-09 at 09.41.56

And if I switch to Subscript:-

Screenshot 2023-10-09 at 09.44.07

Which is absolutely tiny.

Ideally would want it to be subscript or superscript, but somewhere in between the ginormous size of the baseline and the miniscule-need-a-magnifying-glass-to-see subscript/superscript size.

In terms of the font settings, I’ve got both Chord Symbols Font and Chord Symbols Music Text Font set to 14.0, staff-relative and regular.

I think probably the best way to handle this would be to go to Library > Chord Symbols, add a diminished chord to the list (using e.g. D#dim), then once you have selected that chord symbol in the list, don’t edit the diminished circle in the main display on the right-hand side – instead, look at the grid of components below the main display. You’ll see the selected circle: click the pencil icon there. Adjust the Scale X and Scale Y values to suit your taste, and confirm both dialogs. This should update all of the existing diminished chords in your project.

1 Like

OK, so something like this? And this would then be applied to all diminshed chords?

Edit, no I get you, this screen:-

Yes that’s great; thank you!