Chords missing flat and sharp signs

Hi everyone, I am a longtime Finale user that is trying to make the switch to Dorico. I installed the program several times (and made sure to restart my computer) but still have a font issue I believe. When opening the Coldplay song available from the template window, or when making a new score from scratch, the sharps (#) and flats (b) are not viewable for some reason and I can’t figure out why. as you can see in the pictures, the highlighted chord is a Bbm (check the bottom bar) but the flat sign is missing from the score. Any ideas on how to fix this? I appreciate any help!

Welcome to the forum, from a fellow Finale refugee! You’ll love Dorico once you get this font thing working.

Can you check to make sure what version of Bravura you have installed? (That’s the music font) If you downloaded and installed Dorico 3.5, you should have Bravura 1.310.

Welcome to the forum, guysionsax. Can you check that you have both Bravura and Bravura Text (the latter of which is used for accidentals in chord symbols, among other things) correctly installed in your Windows fonts folder?

Thanks for the welcoming!
Both the Bravura and Bravura Text are versions 1.39.
I am not sure what I’ve done, but after few more rounds of installation and rebooting, I can now see the flat and sharp signs in chords.
It’s all good now. Looking forward to finally try it!

Hi, I have the same problem (flats and sharps missing from chrod symbols). I see Bravura text isn’t installed (just upgraded from Dorico 3 to 4). Where cabn I find font and can I just drag it into the Windows fonts folder ?

To rule out the obvious, have you restarted your computer since installing Dorico 4?

Oops… You gave me the obvious solution Leo. But I didn"t see Bravura text in the fonts folder after install. Now it’s there…