Chorus instrument name

Is it somehow possible to reproduce the examples attached?
Thanks in advance.

In future, we plan to make this possible by creating a player group in the Players panel in Setup mode and then showing a label for that group in the score itself, but unfortunately that functionality doesn’t yet exist.

Although you could probably do something using divisi for a single sectional voice part, I wouldn’t really recommend it. I think your best bet may be to wait until the project is complete, then specify a minimum indent on the Staves and Systems page of Layout Options that is sufficient to leave room for the “Chor” text, then manually add that text, either as Shift+X text that you drag into position in Engrave mode or, probably better, using text frames that you create in Engrave mode.

That was fast. Thank you Daniel. I think I will wait until that functionality is available. Dragging text into position on about 400 pages would be rather annoying.
Yours, Oliver

Well in that case, you could do a lot worse than to use a single section (Vocal) player, add a divisi at the beginning of bar 1 with four staves named Soprano, Alto, Tenor and Bass, in a Group that is named Chorus. You’ll need to add explicit clefs and the playback won’t be brilliant (unless you use independent voice playback).