CI 1 USB NO SOUND

Newbie need help
CI 1 USB

I have my mic. plugged in to the CI 1 and usb plugged in to the computer , can’t get any sound out of my computer speakers. Phantom power light is on , when i speak into mic. i can see the Input Gain Peak light comes on . I installed the software that came with it Sequel Le and Wavelab and the driver from the tools for CI 1 DISK

ANY HELP WOULD BE APPRECIATED

THANKS

Hi Ijst,

If I understand you right you have not connected any speakers/headphones to the line outputs/headphone output of the CI1.
If you want to use the CI1 as the audio interface for your software application or for your computer you need to connect speakers to the CI1 an do the correct settings in the application and/or on your computer.
If you don’t want to use the outputs of the CI1 but just the inputs you need to do the right settings in your application as well. Select CI1 as the input source and your computer’s soundcard as the output source if you have connected speakers directly to the computer.

Best regards,
Stefan

Thats right i havn’t connected anything to the outputs of the CI 1. Sorry i’m not very good with these computers its for my daughter…how do i select CI 1 as the input source and my soundcard as the output source on my computer?
I have windows 7 on my computer.

Thanks for your help

Please see the first link in my signature.