Clean install of Cubase Pro 10.5.20

I hope to get a clean install of Cubase Pro 10.5.20 on Mac Catalina.
I downloaded the full installer with download assistant which completed and verified ok
However on running it I popped up some errors relating to failed install of vstsound files but it still completed and said successful. However examining the library contents folder I noted a reverence vstsound file with a size of zero bytes so looks like there may be some missing files.
Is there a file list of what a clean install should put in the vstsound content folder?
On opening the program it then gave an odd glitch on checking for the eLcc referring to a soft licence search rather than the dongle licence, cause the load to hang. I rebooted the machine and re ran and Cubase loaded building its xml paremeter default files. However if the content library has errors I suspect these Xml files may build with errors also where they refer to content files or locations. So may have to delete these after checking what the correct content files should be.

This is the first clean install I have tried since for a few years normally just updating versions. I know on Mojave I never got this error when updating over earlier versions so it could be the potential missing / erroneous vstsound files in the full installer do not exist in the upgrade installers.

So really.need a checklist to identify what is the standard set of vstsound file Cubase 10.5.20 installs.

Also wonder if Cubase creates any install log files on a Mac allowing check for errors?

All help appreciated.

Thanks
David

Anyone. Simply seeking a list of default vstsound files used by Cubase Pro 10.5.20, due to install errors.

Thanks
David

Are you sure you want to install Catalina? I did a clean install and I’ve had so many issues that I am debating on reverting back to Mojave or most likely High Sierra. Catalina has resulted in significant issues for many Mac users. Please don’t take this the wrong way – my studio has been pretty much useless over the last month while I’ve been troubleshooting.