Combined Cues

Is there any plan to support combined/condensed cues? These is very common in symphonic engravings… for instance cueing a horn stab by showing the entire chord.

I know you can drag cues around and sorta fake it a bit but the notes don’t share stems and the labeling is messy

That would be really nice (I encountered that exact horn cue thing last week and thought about it), but I’m confident that the team has already thought about this years ago!

I’ve been known to use an extra player that isn’t assigned to the score layout. Add your stabs manually to that instrument, then mute/suppress playback from the properties panel, then cue them wherever you like, then override the cue label.

This would be a great improvement on the already unique and amazing Dorico cues feature. Maybe using condensed staves? I really don’t know, but it surely is a common practice to cue WW, for example, or horns as the OP mentioned; even strings!
Leo’s workaround is great, but it takes the magic of dynamic music. I have to keep updated any change I make to the source material; it kind of takes me to Sibelius days… ha ha! But still, it solves immediate needs in the meanwhile.