Compatibility

Hello!

I have a surfpad: Samsung Tab-A (2018) 4G, 10,5 (SM-T595).

Processor: Octa-Core 1,8 Ghz
RAM: 3 Gb
Memory: 32 Gb
Android 9 (latest version)

In Google Play it says that this device is not compatible with Cubasis 3.
It’s not the strongest model on the market but is it really too weak to run Cubasis 3?

KA

Hi kkya66,

Thank you for your message.
We are sorry to read that your device in use seems not to be compatible.

If Google detects a device which is incompatible with an app offered, the app will not become available for purchase in Google Play.
Unfortunately, this means that your device does not support 64-bits apps, and Cubasis in general. For more details, please get in touch with the manufacturer of your device.

Stay well
& best wishes,
Lars

Hello!

Ok, I see. Thanks for your reply!

KA

Will there be updated for a bigger compatibility to more tablets? Got the same issue, a quite new tab 10 with 64 GB but the wrong arm CPU ,

Hi mazze,

Are you talking about Chromebook?
We are currently evaluate the options for a feasible release.

Best,
Lars

NO, I talk about that tablet, not really not too old:
samsung galaxy tab a 10.1 lte sm-t515n 64gb
It has a 64 Bit processor:
1,8 GHz Samsung-Exynos 7904 Octa-Core-Prozessor

I would prefer to install Cubasis on this recent tablet before installing it on my note10 plus cause of the display size.

Here on the Samsung webpage:

1 Like

we need definitely a list of compatible tablets! i like to buy a new tablet only for cubasis. i cant check playstore before buying one !!
thx i.a.

1 Like

there are some not so expensive tablets with a helios x27 decacore cpus. will they work?

i m also think about a lenove m10 tablet with alexa and a dock. i think it will sound good and is placeable on the keyboard…
is it compatible?