Complete Documentation of new features?

As it is pretty obvious by now there are quite a few new features/changes that are not mentioned in the New Features document.
Is there a way to get a hold of one that includes all the changes? Playing detective is all fun but I need to get work done. I am really happy overall with N5.5 but a few things I can’t figure out and it’s slowing done my work flow

thanks!

+1

+1

+1

+1

+1

Great update though, especially grateful for releasing this as parallel update so my workflow is not affected while I research it. But more info please - eg. Note Expression !

Mike

+1

I want to make use of everything that benefits my work, thanks.

+1

Easter eggs are only fun in video games, trying to pay the bills over here lol

+1

in the while i use the cubase 6 manual…many features are there… :wink:

+1

Bumpity Bump :question:

Bump for sure. The new manuals are not even available online.

another bump for documentation!

+1

+1

I believe it is up to us to document it

A.H.S.B.S. Feature: Pressing a spacebar for transport control in the room your recording in now results in partial capture of the Acoustical-Hitting-Space-Bar-Sound

:smiley:

Given this thread (supplied PDF file utterly inadequate), I find it truly ironic therte isanother thread whining about “why boxed versions only - we don’t need printed manuals in this day & age” here too.
This is a great answer to that thread - PDF files are no replacement for a properly written printed manual.
Especially with software of this complexity.
I say again - WaveLab 7…where is the proper documentation there?

A PDF file would be perfect in this instance - if Steinberg would get off their a** and their wallet and at least create a readable PDF that completely documents ALL the new features. I am not looking for a new printed manual for this…but anything is better than that crap they put out there when 5.5 was released.

VP

I like the idea of purchasing a supplemental manual as an option. provide a PDF for download and offer paper in the store. Only for .xx updates. I still think the printed manual on full version upgrades should be standard and does come across as professional.