Complete list of programs to uninstall to completely remove Dorico?

Hello, I’ve poked around with Dorico, and don’t think it’s for me. Anyway, I’m trying to uninstall Dorico, and I see 10 programs that I recognize from the install. 9 of them have “Steinberg” in them. The other was the Licensor program. Are these the only programs I need to uninstall to remove Dorico from my PC (64 bit)? Is there a complete list somewhere?

I’m sorry to hear that you have decided that Dorico is not for you. If you have the time and/or the inclination to give us any feedback about why you have decided not to keep using the software, it would be helpful for us to know your reasons. Thanks!

To answer your question, though, I will need to check on a Windows machine when I get back to the office on Monday morning (I only have Macs here at home). If you don’t have any other Steinberg software on your computer, then it’s safe to assume that you can uninstall anything with “Steinberg” in its name, and likewise the eLicenser Control Center.

I would hope that if you run the Dorico installer again and ask it to uninstall the software, it would take care of this for you, though, and remove everything it installed: you shouldn’t need to uninstall each package separately.