Complex time signature errors when reopening file

I’m working on an arrangement of a piece that alternates between 12/8 and 10/8 every bar. I have the file set up so that the time signature is 12/8 + 10/8, but seemingly every time I close and reopen the file, it begins with two 12/8 bars before starting the alternation. It happens every time, and also at every section that follows that pattern (there are a few sections where it changes meter and then goes back to 12/8 + 10/8). I’m attaching an image so you can see the issue (and count the beats in the first two bars).

Would appreciate any help.

Jeremy

Also, if it helps, because of the beat divisions and beaming pattern I want, I actually have the meters inputted as (3+2+3+2+2)/8 + (3+3+2+2)/8.

Perhaps it would help if you posted a zipped version of the first four or five measures of the Dorico file.

This is a little bug, I’m afraid, which I believe we have already fixed ahead of our next release. I’m sorry for the inconvenience in the meantime.

Okay, thank you Daniel. I look forward to the next update. In the meantime, is’t easy enough to just reassign the time signature. One of the perks of the way Dorico handles things like this. In Finale I’d have extra rests everywhere filling up empty beats instead of just shifting notes into the previous or following measure.