Con both Android and IOS connect at the same time?

Hi,
The title pretty much says it all. I successfully got Iphone connected. I purchased and downloaded the Android remote and it was strange that the SKI programs had the same name. When I went to install the one for Andoid it wouldnt install stataing that it was already there (referencing the previously installed IOS version). Is there only one SKI program? The cubase IC Pro page seems to indicate that there are 2 different SKI programs, one for IOS and one for Android. It would be great if both could connect at the same time if some clients had IOS and others had Android devices. Thanks for your help.
Scott

Hi,

Yes, you can connect both device types, but you need to have activated the Android license in the eLicenser Control Center. Please check that you have installed the latest version of the extension SKI.

HI,
I have added the license in elicenser, activated SKI in cubase, set up ad hoc network and my Kindle Fire tablet still doesnt see the computer listed when I start app. please help, thanks. It works fine on my iphone.
Scott

Hi Scott,

have you tried a normal wi-fi network (no ad-hoc)?