Connecting Akai MPK25 to Cubase AI 7 using Steinberg UR22

Akai MPK25:
Connected to HP Laptop via USB, Cubase Preset, MIDI Clock External

Cubase AI 7: Device Setup, Generic Remote, MIDI Input Akai MPK25, MIDI Output Akai MPK25, MPK25 Mixer, Cubase XML loaded

Steinberg UR22: Connected to HP Laptop via USB, no direct connection (MIDI Cables available if necessary)

Good afternoon! I hope this post finds you all well! I’m running Cubase AI 7 through a Steinberg UR22 and recently received an Akai MPK25. I’m having trouble connecting the controller to the software after some extensive research. Any assitance or directions to a video tutorial would be greatly appreciated. Thank you so much!

Attempted to reach Technical Support at (401) 658-4032 Options 2 then 2, but they were closed. Open Monday through Friday until 18:30 EST. More to come…

Changed to Channel 2A on the MPK25 and that seemed to resolve most issues. However, I still cannot use the Note Repeat, Arpeggiator, Time Division, and Transport Control features. Does Cubase AI 7 support MMC messages? How can I slave the MPK25 to Cubase in order to use these features? Thanks again!

Hello! How can I set up an AKAI MPK25 in Cubase Pro 11 to use the Note Repeat, Arpeggiator, Time Division, and Transport Control features? Am I able to slave the MPK25 to Cubase in order to sync to the project tempo? Thank you!