Console 1 SSL SL 4000 E Series freezedump

Hi guys, this are the crash dump file after upgrade console1 plugin.
Softube said to me that the problem is under Cubase and they are not responsable.
Cubase 12 (when not crsh) doesn’t work good and I have a lot of graphic issue on all other plugins and windows. Please at Steinberg is there someone can take a look? Many thanx

here is the crash file

Upload the file, not the plain text.

Hi Steve here is the file
Cubase 12.0.70.464 64bit 2024.3.6 19.06.34.242-freezedump.dmp (1.9 MB)

Since more of 4 months I’ve tried to solve or find a workaround to this issue with no results…All began when softube release new version (2.5.72) of console1 plugin for their new console1 mark III (I own the mark II) . This version cause a lot of problems and gui issue and I’ve spent a lot of time to find that the problem was the softube plugin.
Now softube has at 2.5.81 but nothing changed. After all my tests I can confirm that this is a cubase 12 issue, I’ve tried under 13 and no problems appear. I know that cubase 12 is not more developed but I think we need a little patch to solve this bug.
Now to work I have to downgrade softube at 2.5.66, this is the last working version. I opened a lot of call to softube but after analize all, they said that the problem is at Steinberg house…
Please try to find a reason for this crazy thing, Many thanx