Control Room do not receive messages

There were problems at the CR section (mostly the cues functions), but now with the new update even less are working for me.
I must also notice the need of mapping page action feedback, otherwise I will never know which page I’m in and I 'll have to press the prefered button every time, even if I am already there.
By the way, the midi “pass through” addition is very helpfull.

2 Likes

I confirm the bug with the new update: Control Room not longer receives data from controllers (tested with previous working scripts).

However if you bind directly from knob it works, and the knob gets named as “volume” instead of “level” as before.

@Jochen_Trappe this no longer works:
page.mHostAccess.mControlRoom.mMainChannel.mLevelValue
What should I code?

1 Like

I use surface midi editor to test it.

yeap, master volume not responding to midi remote.

I’ll have a look. Thanks for reporting!

1 Like

Confirmed. Will be fixed asap. Sorry for breaking :exploding_head:

2 Likes

Confirmed. No one of my MIDI controllers can handle the Control Room. Also EQ doesn’t respond.

Can’t confirm that. EQ works while CR doesn’t. Please share details!

I mapped my Novation Zero SL to move the HPF and LPF frequencies with knobs. All was OK before the update. I can’t make screenshots at moment (I’m not in studio now, it was impossibile for me keep working without the control room in my hand).

Sorry for this post, but I would really like to know if there is a hotfix in hours, because mine (and I guess there are many others) is a complex hybrid studio based on Cubase and working without Control Room is really impossible. Please keep us informed.

2 Likes

Yes, I’d love that too, any hot fox coming reasonably soon? :slight_smile:

I can confirm as well. I was just about to create a topic.
With Giampaolo’s BCR2000 script Control Room is flawed (Listen Volume & Click Level).

My Nektar LX88+ MIDI Remote doesn’t work anymore at all.
As soon as I’ll have some time I’ll do a screenshot/gif of it.

Hi I had same problem with the update and I have gone back to my old generic remote and this works ok… hope this helps

Hi I had same problem with the update and I have gone back to my old generic remote and this works ok… hope this helps

Interesting. I give it a try, thanks.