Controller for Cubase control room

I am looking for recommendations for controlling the Controlroom in Cubase 9.5. My current setup is a Yamaha DM2000 for a controller. I was taking the control room mix and sending it to one of the digital 2 track returns then using the control room monitor section for talkback, speaker selection and car volume. I have started using Sonar works for room EQ so I have the measured curves loaded on inserts on the different monitors setup in cubase control room. The DM2000 can switch the speakers via user defined buttons but I cant get something to map to the CR volume in cubase.

Is there a way to map a knob on the DM2000 to the CR Vol in Cubase or is there another controller that maps to that control. If there was a usb knob controller that i could map to Cubase CR volume that is probably all I need as the DM2000 can handle the switches for talkback, dim and speaker switching. Thanks for any thought on this you may have

LBC

Barn Door Recording

I’m pretty sure the only access to the control room volume is by adding a generic remote and doing controller mapping through that. A lot of the CR functions (toggles/selects) can be done through quick controls. But the volume is only available via generic remote configuration as far as I know.

The artist transport does volume and source

this is correct.

Yes, that’s what I use and it’s perfect for the job. You can also switch between your different monitors, and control most of the buttons in Control Room. e.g. Talkback, Click on/off etc.

I seem to remember this unit is discontinued but I I’m sure you can pick one up used without too many issues as the build quality is pretty good.

Thanks for the responses.