Controlling Surround Panner (MIDI)

Any news, if the parameters of Nuendos Surround Panner are finally assignable via Generic MIDI Controller in N5.5?

I guess this was just missed in N5, since you alredy can control them via quick-controls.

Regards, Domilik

I’m also very interested in this - seems that the tech is already there under the hood

More than L-R and F-R should really be available - I for one would love a box on my desk that was locked to all parameters of the panner on a selected track

Without having to use up or assign my quick controls

Anyone on the beta team here? Pretty please with sugar on top ask dev to add items like divergence and LFE level as midi controlable - personally, this alone would be worth the 5.5 upgrade price and would significantly influence large purchase decisions I’m juggling at the moment

bump?

I can’t believe that me and one other guy are the only people that want this.

please update this in 5.5

…and so it´s time for the other guy to underline this request.

I even asked for this immediately after launch of Nuendo 5 in last June and was a bit disappointed when I didn´t saw this fixed in 5.1.

But finally I´m glad, that there is at least one other guy with me now, since last June I was the only one… http://www.nuendo.com/phpbb2/viewtopic.php?t=22413&sid=cdb614c980a3d84761ccd63f7af5bacb

Check pm’s Dom

still not considered in 5.5…
So we’re waiting for the next update.

+1

Me wants!!

bump, still not fixed in 5.5.2

Why can I midi-control every single parameter of the nuendo preferences for example, which (I guess) absolutely nobody is using out there, but still do not have the ability to control the surround panner???

Waiting for this since June 2010…

I gave on this one…
They’re not going to do it. If anything, it’ll be an iPad/phone app… but it probably won’t work right.

I gave on this one…
They’re not going to do it. If anything, it’ll be an iPad/phone app… but it probably won’t work right.

Sigh.

Surroundpanning in Nuendo still only via mouse!

Only available paramters for midi-controlling:
Pan Left-Right
Pan Front-Rear

That’s it