copy and paste channel-strip settings - shortcuts missing?

hey,

for the life of me, I can’t find keyboard shortcuts for copy/paste channel strip settings in the shortcuts menu, is it there? if so where?

in PT the default is shift alt + c/v - just can’t find the entry in shortcuts tab…weird…

CB9.5 here btw.

I don’t think there is a specific key command for “copy first selected channel channel settings” and “paste setting to selected channels.”
The KC, assuming your mix console is focused, would be whatever copy/paste KC you normally use in the project page.

Is this what you meant or I’m I misunderstanding you?

not sure what you mean either - I just want to paste channel strip settings (like what plugins are loaded and what eqs are used), onto other channels by keyboard shortcut, I can’t seem to find it in the shortcut menu though. so currently I have to use the context menu on a channel strip window (little down-arrow next to track presets in the top right corner) which is weird as almost everyting else can be accessed by keyboard shortcut in cubase

It’s just regular old select, then copy and paste.

steve, that would be what I’d expect it to do, but it does not work, have you tried it and it works for you?

Works here, Cubase Pro 9.5.20.

Yes.

(select the track by clicking on its label at the bottom)