Copy/Paste track settings Mac

New to 8.5, coming from Cubase 5. Can’t seem to copy and paste settings from one track to another - simple in CB5 - am I missing something? Not finding it in the manual or forums. On Mac, it was simply, open the track window you want to copy, Command C, open the track you want to paste to, Command V.
Thanks

Hi,

This is exactly the same in Cubase 8.5. Or you can use drag-and-drop with the Alt modifier.

Martin, so you’re saying it should operate exactly the same as previous versions? I’m definitely missing something, it’s not working for me. I click “e” to open the track (channel settings window), hit Command C, open the track I want to paste to, hit Command V - does not paste. Let me know if we are for sure talking about the same feature.
Thanks

Hi,

I don’t think it ever worked like this, by using Ctrl+C and Ctrl+V in the Channel Settings window. Did it? There is also focus handling in the Channel Settings window. So you can select, which part of the window you want to Copy-Paste.

Thanks Martin I’ll try the focus handling. And yes it always has worked, at least up to V5. And yes - basically the copy/paste commands, mac or windows. Was easy and fast.