"Copy plugin" function in inspector effects rack greyed out, works after restart

Hello,
The “Copy” function in the inspector effect rack is not working after copying and pasting effects once. (WL12 on PC) It appears greyed out on all open montages (in the clip, track and output montage effects) even when effects are selected in the rack, and also disappears from the menu. This happens when I’ve already copied a plugin and there is something stored to paste. The “Copy all” still works even when copy is greyed out. It behaves as if nothing is selected or loaded into the effects slots. Copy plugin works again after a restart but then stops working again after anything is copied. Is there a way to clear the “paste” cache or another remedy to enable the copy function to work again without restarting?
Overall I’m loving WL12
Thanks.

I’m also seeing some flakiness in this function in a WL12 montage (Mac Ventura OS) - sometimes the plug is highlighted and the “Copy Plugin” icon is available and sometimes it’s grayed out - I haven’t found rhyme or reason to what causes it and what fixes it yet, but it’s happening here too.

This will be fixed in WaveLab 12.0.20

2 Likes

Thanks PG!