Correction of mistakes made when entering notes

Дейсвительно, нота удаляется и пауза не появляется. Но этот вариант тоже не подходит по причине перехода нот с одного такта в другой.

Размер такта не указан, потому что партитура имеет свободный размер такта. Тактовые черточки ставились вручную.

============================

Indeed, the note is deleted and the pause does not appear. But this option is also not suitable due to the transition notes from one measure to another.

The size of the measure is not specified, because the score has a free measure size. The dashes were set manually.

If you need to insert two beats into an existing bar without rewriting all subsequent bars, the way to do it is to count the number of beats in the current bar: let’s assume there are (say) 5 quarter beats in the current bar and you now need 7 quarter beats. Select the note or rest at the start of the bar. Hit I for Insert mode. Type Shift+M and type 7/4 into the popover. When you’re in Insert mode, adding a time signature will ensure that you have the correct number of beats in the bar. You can then hide the time signature via ‘Hide time signature’ in the Properties panel.

Спасибо, Daniel!
Ваш вариант работает, но хотелось бы как-то попроще выходить из подобных ситуаций. Если размер такта очень большой (как в моем случае), то пересчитывать размер такта не совсем удобный вариант. Думаю было бы удобнее добавлять пропущенные ноты, или изменять длительность ошибочно набранной ноты, или удалять лишние ноты с дополнительно нажатой клавишей, а программа сама пересчитала бы размер такта с учетом редактирования.

Thank you, Daniel!
Your version works, but I would like to make it easier to get out of such situations. If the quantum size is very large (as in my case), recalculate the quantum size is not quite a convenient option. I think it would be more convenient to add the missed notes, or change the duration of the erroneously typed note, or delete the extra notes with the additional pressed key, and the program itself would recalculate the quantum size with the editing account.

We do plan, in future, to make it possible to extend (or indeed reduce) the length of the current bar when editing in Insert mode, but at least the method I have provided to you works today.