Correction of mistakes made when entering notes

Подскажите, пожалуйста, как можно исправить ошибки допущенные при вводе нот в полностью законченной партитуре?
При вводе нот по ошибке была выбрана неправильная длительность ноты. При попытке изменения длительности ноты на правильную происходит либо смещение нот вперед или добавление пауз.
Как можно изменить длительность ноты в середине партитуры, но так чтобы следующие ноты не смещались вперед или не добавлялись лишние паузы?

Tell me, please, how can I correct the mistakes made when entering notes in a fully completed score?
When entering notes, an incorrect note length was selected by mistake. When you try to change the note length to the correct one, either the notes are shifted forward or pauses are added.
How can I change the length of a note in the middle of the score, but so that the next notes do not move forward or add extra pauses?

Turn on Insert Mode (press I) if you want to add or remove space.
Turn off Insert Mode (press I again) if you do not want to add or remove space.

Мне нужно не сохранить длительность. Мне наоборот нужно изменить её (длительность ноты), но так, чтобы не добавлялись паузы или не смещались ноты на другие такты.

I don’t need to save the duration. On the contrary, I need to change it (the duration of the note), but so that no pauses are added or notes are mixed to other bars.

Can you show a before/after example (what you have/what you want/what you’re currently getting instead)? It’s not immediately clear to me what problem you’re facing with the suggested solution.

If one shortens a note in the middle of a passage, how does one avoid either moving the next note or adding a rest to keep the next note in place?
Are we looking at a situation that requires multiple voices here? An image would be helpful.

Either you want space to be added or you don’t want space to be added. The answer is definitely “use insert mode” or “don’t use insert mode”, but I can’t work out what the question is because the translation is ambiguous.

В конкретной партитуре (Херувимская песнь. (Староболгарская).dorico) между красной и зеленой нотами пропущена одна нота - D Minim. Но мы, для наглядности, поставим перед собой решение четырех различных задач по исправлению часто встречающихся ошибок при вводе нот.

1. Добавить пропущенную ноту D Minim между красной и зеленой нотами. Но ноты с одного такта не должны перепрыгивать в следующий такт.
  2. Изменить длительность зелёной ноты на Minim, но так, чтобы не менялась длительность других нот.
  3. Изменить длительность зелёной ноты на Quaver, но так, чтобы после нее не создавалась пауза.
  4. Удалить зеленую ноту, но так, чтобы вместо удаляемой ноты не создавалась пауза.

Экспериментальный файл - Херувимская песнь. (Староболгарская).dorico
Это же произведение в других форматах можно посмотреть и прослушать здесь.

================================

In a particular score (Херувимская песнь. (Староболгарская).dorico) between red and green notes, one note is missing - D Minim. But we, for clarity, set ourselves the solution of four different tasks to correct common errors when entering notes.

1. Add a missing D Minim note between the red and green notes. But notes from one bar should not jump to the next bar.
  2. Change the duration of the green note to Minim, but not to change the duration of other notes.
  3. Change the duration of the green note to Quaver, but not to create a pause after It.
  4. Delete the green note, but do not create a pause instead of the note to be deleted.

The experimental file is a Херувимская песнь. (Староболгарская).dorico http://rgho.st/6Z6kLBm5c
The same work in other formats can be viewed and listened to here: http://rgho.st/6QxMHGk94

Да, это хоровая партитура в четыре голоса расположенных на двух нотоносцах.
На пример выше дал ссылку.

Yes, it’s a choral score with four voices on two staves.
For example, the above given link.

Я этот режим пробовал. Но нужного результата он не дает, потому что после добавления ноты (или ее удаления) ноты с одного такта переходят в другой. А это вообще не приемлемо! :frowning:
Это что ж получается, если я сделал хоть одну ошибку, то мне всю партитуру переписывать нужно?
Если Dorico элементарного не может, то зачем он такой вообще нужен.

Если есть какое решение, напишите пожалуйста.

I tried this mode. But it does not give the desired result, because after adding a note (or removing it), the notes from one bar move to another. And this is generally unacceptable! :frowning:
Well it turns out that if I made one mistake, I whole score need to be rewritten?
If Dorico elementary can not, then why is he even needed.

If there is any solution please write.

IWTA, the functionality you’re describing (as best as I can tell) indeed is very simple. Certainly it does not require rewriting your score.

If you don’t want notes to shift, turn off Insert mode (I).

Вот результаты:

До редактирования - 02.png

После редактирования - 03.png

Результат неприемлемый! :frowning:

Ну скачайте хоть кто-нибудь файл по ссылке http://rgho.st/6Z6kLBm5c и попробуйте отредактировать сами. И тогда поймете о чем я говорю.

=====================================

Here are the results:

Before editing - 02.png

After editing - 03.png

The result is unacceptable! :frowning:

Ah download modicum anyone file on exiled http://rgho.st/6Z6kLBm5c and try to edit yourself. And then you’ll know what I mean.

You have insert mode turned on. I can tell because of the shape of the cursor. Turn off insert mode by pressing I.

Так мне нужно добавить пропущенную ноту, а не изменить существующую!
И в других случаях, когда нужно изменить длительность ноты указанный вами инструмент тоже не подходит!

Неужели разработчики такое элементарное упустили?

==========================================

So I need to add a missing note, not change an existing one!
And in other cases, when you need to change the duration of the note you specified tool is also not suitable!

Do the developers missed such a basic?

“1) Add a missing D Minim note between the red and green notes. But notes from one bar should not jump to the next bar.”

Solution:

1. Click on the green note (Eb) (note will turn orange)
  2. Press “Enter”
  3. Type i (Insert mode on - the tool will highlight)
  4. Type 7
  5. Type d

(Note, you do not have any bars because you have not entered a time signature. If, after entering a time signature you don’t want notes moving to other bars, you will obviously need to add 2 counts to the bar that contains this added note).

“2) Change the duration of the green note to Minim, but not to change the duration of other notes.”

Solution:

2. Type i (Insert Mode on - the tool will highlight)
  3. Type 7

“3) Change the duration of the green note to Quaver, but not to create a pause after It.”

Solution:

2. Type i (Insert Mode on - tool will highlight)
  3. Type 5

“4) Delete the green note, but do not create a pause instead of the note to be deleted.”

Solution:

2. Type i (Insert Mode on - tool will highlight)
  3. Push the Delete Key

Не совсем понял вот этот момент:

you will obviously need to add 2 counts to the bar that contains this added note)

=========================

I did not quite understand this moment:

you will obviously need to add 2 counts to the bar that contains this added note)

Этот способ не подходит, так как при любом изменении длительности ноты переходят с одного такта на другой.

This method is not suitable, since for any change in the duration of a note, the notes move from one measure to the next.

Этот способ не подходит, так как при любом изменении длительности ноты переходят с одного такта на другой.

This method is not suitable, since for any change in the duration of a note, the notes move from one measure to the next.