Could not reactivate Cubase AI for another user on the same computer

I at first had no problems with the reactivation on my new computer with multiple users. But when I found out that my daughter was not able to use the program with her user account, I have tried to reinstall and reactivate the software several times but it didn’t work.

I was able to get a new serial number of the Soft-eLicenser with the aid of eLC-Helper. I had also no troubles with the next step, activating the license with eLicenser and via MySteinberg. But when I redeemed the code with Steinberg Download Assistant, I got the message: “The activation code has been used already.”

Could anyone kindly help me out or does anyone know, how to request support from Steinberg? My vendor was not able to support me.

Hi and welcome on the forum,

Are you sure, there is a new Soft-eLicenser Number, please? Try to use the eLCC Helper again, to generate a new one.

You can rise the support ticket from your MySteinberg account.

Can you just install for all users?

I don’t know if it works on my computer running Windows 11 beta. I’m afraid not.

Thanks for your response. Yes, I’m very sure that I successfully generated a new Soft-eLicenser Number with the eLCC Helper. It even worked several times.

I’ve tried many ways to open a support ticket. But at the end I was always told to get in touch with my distributor, what I’ve already done. Do you know, if I could find an email address somewhere?

Hi,

I’m sorry, I don’t know aby direct email address.

It’s somehow hard to guess, if you are using unsupported operating system in Beta version. It could be on the operating system side. Do you have any other system, where you can try to reactivate, please?

It also didn’t work on my Macbook (anymore). So frustrating :frowning:

Hi,

Then maybe you reactivated do often that the system doesn’t allow it anymore.

Please, get in contact with the official Steinberg Support.