I’m not sure if these have got any attention, but they are a lingering issue for me:
Here’s how to reproduce the first one:
- Import a project from Cubase
- On the mixer page, click the “edit” button on the Stereo Out channel
- All of the imported tracks come in with a gain of +3.96 (is this a feature or bug?) - my instincts tell me that imported tracks should come in at zero.
For the second one:
- On the same mixer page, click on the song name at the top to bring up the output routing selection.
- Select the “nc” connection to disconnect this channel from everything.
- Click over to “Song 1” then back to the imported song
- The “nc” gets changed back to the song name and is reconnected to the main output.
I’d like to use the"nc" for tracks which should not be played - I can mute them (and this is saved) - but to me, “nc” makes more sense.