CPU Overload / Dropout detected with CPU at circa 5%

I analyzed the crash dump. Well I don’t really know what I’m looking at tbh so analyzed is not really the right word. I saw something about synsoacc.dll, and then something about this bloody GA Classics thing that I already had uninstalled.
Well nothing left to do but reinstall it, which I’ve just done.
And now Cubase has crashed again, but as only Cubase can do, in an even more frustrating way - it doesn’t crash exactly - it just remains open without loading the project and it doesn’t respond - all I can see is the taskbar.
And there is a new dmp file in teh crash directory. What a crock of ****.
Have the Steinberg software engineers never heard of failing gracefully with helpful exception messages?

Searching for FAILURE_BUCKET_ID: BREAKPOINT_80000003_wdmaud.drv!CWasapiRenderer::GetCursors leads me to It's Cubase 12 and Cubase still hangs or crashes on exit

I can’t even run the elicenser now. It’s just hanging at this screen

5 mins or so later…

Do other DAW owners have to go through this hell? I would never, ever recommend Cubase to anybody because of this. I hate Cubase. Wish I had just stuck with Logic. I never had these issues with Logic and that was running on a bloody Hackintosh. I thought I hated Apple but really that’s nothing to how I feel about Steinberg’s software engineers.