I’ve recently bought cubases (4 days before the sale ;( ) and love it.
I’ve recorded some DI guitars and I noticed inter audio app doesn’t work all the time. In essence when I use biasfx2 or amplitude it only works maybe 10% of the tries. Mostly they just don’t work or crackle like crazy. Almost like you’re at a wrong sampling rate.
When I disable the effect and add it as a new one it sometimes does work. I had the same problem for example with the waves EQ. On my midi tracks it works on my audio tracks sometimes yes sometimes no.
I really hope this is a temporary bug because it looks very close to a perfect solution for me.
I’m running the latest ios
Updated the apps
And changed the latency already (first I tested)
Hope someone can point me to the solution.