Crash/Freeze using midi keyboard

Hello,

I have a very big issue! I use Dorico currently to engrave a Cantate from Graupner. I need to use a lot of Flows (it counts around 7 movements). I work on Dorico with an Arturia Keylabd 88. From the first and the third movement, I have any issues. But, when I want to write some note in the fourth, Dorico crash or freeze! Strange fact, I can write music with mouse without this issue. So, I don’t understand where the problem come…

I hope someone can help me, it’s important!

LF

PS : I configure in Dorico the possibility to use some knobs from my keyboard to select the note duration (if it can help to solve my issue). I hope my English isn’t so bad (I’m French).

Does the problem persist if you disconnect your MIDI keyboard from your computer? Can you attach the project here (zip it up first) or, if it’s too big, email it to me at d dot spreadbury at steinberg dot de? If you email it, please include a link to this thread in your email so I know what it’s in connection with.

Hello,

I send you an email. My project is too big. I hope you receive it (It seems I send you twice email, sorry…)
Thank you for your help,

LF