[crash] Key Commands, please have a look

For case B the issue is still open and clearly reproducible (28472). Crash-bugs are bad, though I am wondering: Why removing a Macro and then using “Reset All”?

I didn’t reset all. I simply delete the macro and cubase crashes… have a look again at this video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xlXkjfzaboA

For problem A we indeed could reproduce the issue with your key command file using Cubase 6.0.0. We found an issue and fixed it, since that all we do to reproduce the issue again (in 6.0.2) have failed (means the fix has worked). I have just tried it again at three different systems with 32-bit C6.0.2 on 32-bit Vista, 32-bit C6.0.2 on 32-bit W7, 64-bit C6.0.2 on 64-bit W7 using your key command file attached to the first post hre. Though I have not yet rebuild all the macros in the preset file…

Apart from the macros you have added, did you remap or added new keyboard shortcuts in your preset file? And just to be sure, if you have a virgin Cubase 6 installation (no old preferences) you the issue appears as soon as you add your macros?

I deleted the content of folder: C:\Users_user_\AppData\Roaming\Steinberg\Cubase 6_64, let cubase rebuild everything from scratch, then, afterwards, the first thing I did was again creating the macros and I got again this weird behaviour of cubase opening the preset browser when accessing the “edit” (bearbeiten) menu…

No other key command shortcuts added or changed…

Hello…

Ok, thanks for the information. Could you please send me your complete preferences folder of C6 in a zip file to .

The issue with the crash deleting the “Esc” macro from your key command xml is clear and reproducible, even without using “Reset All”, but the other issue with the Preset browser is still not reproducible here, we will try to look into it again.

mail send

Garbage… Cubase is becoming GARBAGE!

What kind of stupid first post is that?