Crash Nightmare

Hello to M.Spork, musicullum and all users of VST Connect Pro…
today we had our next session with a performer (it is the 10th session with VST Connect!).
At first we checked the Versions of our Soft: Connect and Performer are 4.0.45!
We start our last project… and i open VST Connect Pro, other side the performer starts… (with ID and a Key, not per mailadress)
The first impression was…
NOTHIN works at first take!
We have only a “green” connection, when i switch off the video connect!
(ah, and when i use “mirror video”, the screen of “my video part” is half side that one for the performer!? - ok only at full screen)
Then we have connection, but the performer don’t hear anything from the takes in Cubase!
I’m really confused, because now i really KNOW, which knob i must set light and which position every button must have, how to setup the Studio INs and OUTs, connecting the Talkback, the Monitors and… the managing of Control Room!!!
It seems that ist MUST work, but it don’t!

So after some hours trying and restarts, the performer deinstall the new version and reinstall the Performer 4.0.44 - the version before!
Then it works all good!!!
(without “Get HD Files”!!! - This will never work!!!

Sorry, but it seems that VST Connect/Performer 4.0.45 in my/our configuration dosn’t fix any problems, that we have!

I’m really frustrated now.
And i’m tyred.
We have no new crashdumps, so what do you work with now, mr. spork, mr. musicullum?
Let’s do another fresh new day get som ideas…
Good night, for now…

… please send me the crash-drumps. m.spork (at) steinberg.de
… one more note : please delete all you locals crash-dumps. Then try again and send me all of your dumps.

/Michael.

thanks, and we are looking at it, sorry for the inconvenience.

… please send it to me : m.spork (at) steinberg.de

Michael.

vst connect chrashing cubase12pro
at start!
can only close the program with taskmanager

We certainly need more details. Is this every time? How do you figure VST Connect is the culprit? What did you do, what is your system etc. Also a crashdump would be helpful, thanks.