Crash on PDF-exort

Hi
When printing “page range” to PDF an choosing Dorico crashes when I do the following:
Print mode → Graphic → Page range → If I select the “To”-field and enter a number (not scrolling up/down with the arrows) and then hit TAB instead of enter Dorico crashes.

Thanks for reporting this. We’ll take a look as soon as we can.

When printing “page range” to PDF an choosing Dorico crashes when I do the following:
Print mode → Graphic → Page range → If I select the “To”-field and enter a number (not scrolling up/down with the arrows) and then hit TAB instead of enter Dorico crashes.

I tried to reproduce the crash, but there is not :

That comes maybe from specific things in your project, or what you do just before trying to print

Hmm, strange. Tried setting up a new project and then it worked fine. Must be, as you said tomboul, something strange in my document I was working with.

[Edit] As Daniel wrote in the post below, I forgot to select Graphics. When doing that the crash “works”… :wink:

I was able to reproduce this on Mac only, not on Windows, and only when changing the page range for graphics export, not printing, and only when ‘Full keyboard access’ (on the Shortcuts page of the Keyboard pane of System Preferences) is set to ‘Text boxes and lists only’: if you set it to ‘All controls’ it seems to be OK. The basic nature of the crash is that Dorico is for some reason unable to find another widget to transfer the focus to when you hit Tab; obviously this shouldn’t crash, and we’ll no doubt be able to come up with a fix for this in due course.