Crash when docking Inspector window

Under Windows, you can generate one crash dump from WaveLab if you do so:
While pressing the Alternate key (press first and maintain), select “Global preferences” from the WaveLab menu with the mouse.
In that case, there is a new tab called “Diagnostics”. There you can activate several functions.
Activate the option “Enable crash report”. Quit and relaunch WaveLab.
If a crash happens, one crash dump is generated.

I enabled all available logging, but I only get a log file of 3 byte, and I see no crash dump. Where should it be stored?

You should not enable any logging (that will slow down WaveLab is you leave them).
Instead, you should only enable this:
2019-10-18_14-18-51.png
When a crash happens, a dialog box follows.

Here is what I see:

https://screencast-o-matic.com/watch/cq6FIuuBXD

The main window closes but the control panel on my second screen remains open but is no longer responsive. Therefore, no dump is created.

Does that help? This is where the exception is thrown.

irst chance exceptions are reported before any exception handling.
This exception may be expected and handled.
*** WARNING: Unable to verify checksum for D:\Program Files\Steinberg\WaveLab Pro 10.0\qtx.dll
*** WARNING: Unable to verify checksum for D:\Program Files\Steinberg\WaveLab Pro 10.0\Qt5Core.dll
qtx!TDialogBase::UpdateHistory+0x24fc0d:
00000000`01312bfb 488b7010        mov     rsi,qword ptr [rax+10h] ds:00000000`00000010=????????????????

The problem still occurs in WL 10.0.10, but finally, I’ve got a full stacktrace. However, sending it from WL does not work, and for this forum, it is too large. How to send it to you, Philippe?