Crashes in 4.3.0.1110

I’m just about to finish an orchestral piece and now Dorico keeps crashing.

In these two scenarios Dorico crashes on every attempt:

1. I’ve made some new Master Pages in this version, both for score and parts. Changing Master Page on all parts in Layout Options → Page Template causes a crash. It works though when changing on just a couple at the time.

2. Hitting ‘W’ on a note in the flute to move to the flute part causes a crash every time.

I started this project from scratch in this latest Windows version, 4.3.0.1110.

Since the diagnostics file is a bit to large to attach here I’ll provide a link to download it from my Google Drive:
Dorico Diagnostics.zip

[EDIT]
After deleting all the default layouts and then created new ones I can now switch to the parts and also import different Master Pages. It seems that there were some corrupt stuff in the part layouts then.

[EDIT 2]
Well, it worked for a while… Now it crashes immediately when trying to Recover the file on restart…

[EDIT 3]
Now I’ve tried several times to delete all layouts and create new ones. Switching to a layout works fine, but when importing the master page to that layout Dorico crashes immedeately.
Here is a new Diagnostics file if that’ll help.
Dorico Diagnostics_2.zip

Can you please attach the project that is causing the crashes? It looks like there is something unexpected about the project that is tripping Dorico up.

1 Like

@dspreadbury , Now I’ve emailed the files to you, since i don’t want the project spinning around here, hope that’s ok.

Chers! :slight_smile: