Crashes with Batch Converter (OSX)

Yesterday I tried to use the WL9 Pro Batch Converter and it crashes repeatedly. The source was a folder with a lot of different wave files and subfolders. Dragging the root folder of this to Batch Converter showed a list of the files. I set an output folder and hit “start”. The message came up that I have file names with the same file name. I deleted all from the Batch Converter window and WL9 Pro crashed.
IMO the Batch Converter should handle subfolders more intelligently. There should be an option to rebuild the subfolder structure in the output folder, which also avoids file name doubling problems. There is a reason why I have certain files as doubles in the sub folders and WL9 Pro shouldn’t complain about this when re-building the fodler structure.
I’m on OSX 10.10.5

IMO the Batch Converter should handle subfolders more intelligently. There should be an option to rebuild the subfolder structure in the output folder, which also avoids file name doubling problems.

This option exists. See the batch output options.

Thanks - will try again … “lost in options” - so to say … :wink: Sorry for the oversight.
But WL shouldn’t crash.

Example of setting:
2016-04-21_15-46-10.png
If you get a crash again, please upload the crash log.

Ok, I used “Batch Conversion” from the Tools menu, NOT the “Batch Processor”. I didn’t know there are two ways to do batch processing. That was the reason I didn’t saw all the options.