Crashes with Waves H-EQ and Elephant

Today I had many many crashes on Audio Montage, using just 1 or 2 plugs per clip. One Waves H-EQ and a Voxengo Elephant…

I’m on OSX 10.6.8 with Wavelab 7.1.1 and the last plugs versions.

Those crashes happens almost when I save the Audio Montage…

I’m trying other Audio Montage with just Elephant and Fabfilter Pro-Q on almost the 13 tracks, and I had some crashes too… :frowning:

There has been similar reports (apparently only on the mac?). I have to study this before 7.2.

Not only on the mac. I am on PC and I have the same problem, crash when saving, with any type of plugs.

Solving this issue is a priority. Problem is that I was never able to reproduce it so far. But I will not give up.

It happens on the PC as well (Windows 7 64 bit) . The crash occurs more often when the Montage has at least 6 or 7 files loaded with 3 to 4 plugins on each file.

Thanks PG

I’ve had problems with plugins as well: Spitfish, Algorithmix Splitcomp, All the Brainworx stuff. Crashes like crazy. Not very stable. Running the latest WL7 update on a WIN7 machine.

Are you using the plugs on the clips, too?

I get the same repeated, consistent crashes when I have a montage with like 3-5 tracks open with clips with multiple plugins in them. Usually mostly Waves 8 plugins running 7.1 on OSX 10.6.7
Its almost unusable when doing heavy montage work, and that was the reason I shelled out for this program… More than frustrating… Thanks PG if you can resolve this sooner than later…

Same with me…