Create Audio Montage From Result

I seem to be missing a render option on 9.0.35 that was in 9.0.30.
When rendering All Regions/CD Tracks, under Artifacts:
“Create Audio Montage From Result” is missing on 9.0.35 on Windows 10.
It’s there in 9.0.30 on Windows 7.
Is it just me?

Hmm, right, this is a mistake. Will have to be reactivated in the future.

Philippe

Thanks PG. Wish I’d found this sooner, because I use that all the time (and can’t really work very well without it), and unfortunately only just switched over to 9.0.35 for regular work. But I guess nobody else uses it.

I wonder if it’s a Windows-only problem. I use this option all the time on Mac and it’s there in 9.0.35 and works great.

It is there, but not when you render multiple files.

Philippe

Ah, I see. I guess with my workflow I render 1 continuous file of the whole montage and Create Audio Montage From Result.

I do both, and need both unfortunately. I render Whole Montage, and Regions/CD Tracks to New Montage.

As PG says the option is still there for Whole Montage, but not Regions/CD Tracks. So I’m going to have to stay on 9.0.30 until there’s a version that has it back.

PG, Will that be in a Version 9 update or Version 10?

PG, Will that be in a Version 9 update or Version 10?

The next minor update is “closed”.

I do both, and need both unfortunately. I render Whole Montage, and Regions/CD Tracks to New Montage.

You can do it manually: create an empty montage, and drag n drop into it, the files that were rendered.

Philippe

I know, but they won’t be in order, with montage markers automatically created. I’ll hold out on 9.0.30. Thanks PG.