Windows 7 64 bit
***Astonishingly, this bug has been around since Cubase 6!
- Create new project, import any audio file
- Chop up audio file anywhere
- Create crossfades in audio file
- Glue clips together
- Open part editor (double click on glued part)
- Result - All crossfades have disappeared, and audio tracks are smply lying on top of each other. There will be clicks and pops.
Suggested workaround : Select audio files, press ‘x’ to crossfade. However, if you don’t know this, all of your glued parts will NOT crossfade and there will be clicks.
I can’t believe I was working around this from V6, 3 years ago, and it still hasn’t been fixed.