Crossgrade for Sibelius subscribers

Crossgrade for Sibelius subscribers

Hi,

I have a Sibelius subscription (Sibelius Ultimate 1 Year Subscription - Paid Monthly). My subscription ends in July and I intend to migrate to Dorico. Do I qualify to crossgrade to Dorico Pro?

Thanks!

Welcome to the forum. Yes, I believe you have to have had a subscription for at least 12 months.

Thanks!

What information do I need to provide to crossgrade?

I think you provide a Sibelius serial number (or screenshot) at checkout. Don’t quote me on that, though… it’s been several years since I did it!

Ok! Thanks a lot for the help!

To piggyback onto this topic - i’m a Sibelius Perpetual License (educational) user, and I’m looking to get the competitive educational crossgrade of Dorico 4 - is the proof of license/educational discount something you do before or after purchase? It seems to be in varied across different retailers.
Thanks!

You do it before, Then after a few days, you will get a link to finish the purchase if it is accepted.
Or rather they don’t charge you but you still have to purchase from the store.

Jesper

Welcome to the forum, @ali.vennart. It depends whether you buy from a retailer, or buy from the Steinberg online shop. If you buy from a retailer, they will typically ask you to provide proof of qualification before you order. If you buy from the Steinberg online shop, you are asked to provide proof of qualification during the ordering process, but before you are expected to provide payment (so there is no risk of you being charged and then finding that you are ineligible for the crossgrade).