Cub. 11. Score Editor Problem in displaying notes

For the third week I have been tormenting myself with the sheet music editor. I really want a fix.

Hi,

Could you try in the Cubase Safe Start Mode [Disable preferences], please?

What graphic card do you use, please?

GeForce GTX 750 ti.
Loaded in saved mode. (including ā€œno settingsā€) No result.

That sounds like a font issue to me. (not sure)
Try another font in Score Settings>Project>Font Settings>Score Font and see how it goes.

Can you check if it behaves the same with page mode?

Maestro Thanks for the advice. I will try.
alin89c
This is a problem in page mode! I also need to print the sheet music for the ensemble. Actually waiting for what the music editor in Cubes. :slight_smile:

Sorry. I shouldā€™ve noticed.
If you want, I can test the cpr file on my MAC (to see if itā€™s a windows problem or not).
I have multiple Cubase versions installed, so if you upload it, I can help narrow down the probable reasons why it behaves like thisā€¦

1 Like

ŠžŃŃ‚Š°Š²Š°Š¹ŃŃ Š¼Š°Š»ŃŒŃ‡ŠøŠŗ с Š½Š°Š¼Šø 2.cpr (1.2 MB)
Uploading: ŠžŃŃ‚Š°Š²Š°Š¹ŃŃ Š¼Š°Š»ŃŒŃ‡ŠøŠŗ с Š½Š°Š¼Šø 2.cprā€¦

I found what the problem is, but I donā€™t know yet what caused it.

Itā€™s not a font problem. Hereā€™s how it looks on my MAC (C.11).

GIF (Cubase 11)

FONTS

Solution (using the List Editor to delete the bug)
Note: Iā€™ve used C10.5 here (the same result youā€™ll get with both C10 and C11).

1. Select the buggy MIDI part, then click on Open List Editor.

2. Now you need to delete a Score Event thatā€™s usually right at the beginning of the troubled measureā€¦
    Score event

3. Done.

Thank you dear, but this is not a mistake! :laughing: Rather, this is not the mistake! It was a rhythmic figure without notes. The guitarist simply has to play a rhythmic pattern in harmony. The problem is when artifacts appear in the score.

Artifacts should disappear completely after you delete the [buggy] Score Event(s).
In the project file that youā€™ve uploaded, the state of the noteheads is set on AUTO.

Proof

notehead

This is how it should look: