Cubase 10.0.10 Mixer height broken

The faders on my main mixer window have stretched to the top of the window, and I can’t see any of the racks I have selected to have visible. The vertical zoom controls have absolutely no effect on the display. Mixers 2 & 3 seem fine…

Solved - ‘Channel Racks’ in Mixer 1’s Window Layout is now unset by default when an earlier Project is loaded into C10.0.10. It’s still a bug, but relatively easy to solve.

I have the same problem but I am unable to restore it. How did you do that? Are you own mac?

On the mixer tool bar I have all racks enabled and have played with all the other settings.

I have also tried restarting Cubase without preferences…

I also have this problem with a factory template by the way

solved, found the solution:
I had not noticed the “set up window layout” button, in upper right corner. The square with a wheel in it. There you can activate the racks again.

I was only looking at the dropdown menu which indicates which racks are shown and the menu where you can indicate that a fixed number of slots are shown.

Try Window>Windows>Reset Layout

Here’s what you want. Steinberg says in the recent update pdf that the mix console will do this and to just “adjust” how you had it and update your workspace.
Screen Shot 2018-12-20 at 7.09.15 PM.png
Screen Shot 2018-12-20 at 7.09.15 PM.png

hm… you’re right- I thought the issue was the cut-off top of the window in the pic… :blush:

Yes, I can see that now. I’d read it, but it hadn’t really registered with me. Bit of pain having to do this each time, but I can live with it.

I’m a long-time supporter of Steinberg, and I do sympathise with some of the flak they take, but some of the silly things that have arrived with C10 really do baffle me.

Thanks. I have the same issue and will try this when back at studio.

Had the same issue in 10.0.10 and thought it can’t be fixed so reverted back to 10.0.5… just now upgraded to 10.0.15 and again, the same issue… Glad I decided to check the forums as I would be stuck on 10.0.5 forever :laughing: Many thanks! :smiley: