Cubase 10 3rd party Plugins not displaying properly

I have a problem with 3rd party plug-ins not displaying properly in Cubase

For example, Scuffham Amps S Gear 2

I’m using Windows 10 Pro 64-bit (up-to-date), latest C10, latest plugin versions, latest correct graphics driver.

The stand-alone’s work and display fine, it’s only occurring in the DAW

Hi,

Do you use HiDPI screen? Make sure CUbase is up-to-date and the plug-in too.

This happens with other plugins as well, for example Arturia Jupiter 8 in Cubase 10 HiDPI mode gets cut on the right side of the keyboard, and hovering mouse over the GUI activates stuff in wrong places, right from the actual mouse pointer.

I would post a screenshot of what I’m getting with S-Gear… and it is the EXACT SAME THING in C10 on my system. :angry:

HELP US STEINBERG… please!! :slight_smile:

P.S. For what it’s worth, S-Gear DOES display properly in WaveLab Pro 9.5.50 (see .jpg)

Hi,

Could you try to switch HiDPI in Cubase? Does it help?

Hi, I tried that but it made no difference. I raised a support ticket and they could recreate it, it’s been passed to the developers.

It’s something that they’ve changed in one of the updates on C10, as it was working fine prior to the updates.

As a temporary workaround, after you open the S-Gear UI, if you click the blue power button off and back on again, it should redraw the missing part. You have to do it every time you open the S-Gear UI, but it’s at least a temporary workaround. It worked for me, please let me know if it does for you too. I raised a support ticket and they could recreate it, and I was told it’s been passed to the developers now.

Hello, do you find a way to use it?

As a temporary workaround, after you open the S-Gear UI, if you click the blue power button off and back on again, it should redraw the missing part. You have to do it every time you open the S-Gear UI, but it’s at least a temporary workaround. It worked for me, please let me know if it does for you too. I raised a support ticket and they could recreate it, and I was told it’s been passed to the (Steinberg) developers now.

For me, it works fine in Cubase 7.5 - 9.5, and worked with the first C10. If you try the S-Gear stand-alone, it should work fine. It’s only when used in the current Cubase 10.

Thanks, I’ll give that a try soon! :slight_smile:

Is there a fix for this?

Supposed to be fixed with the next version of S gear. It’s been a long time waiting though…