Cubase 10.5.2 artist crashing on start up

Hi there folks,
So ive recently bought an imac 2011 that has high sierra as its OS. Ive always used windows up untill now.
Ive never had any issues with cubase through out the years, but since ive installed it on my mac via the download assistant i cannot open it as it crashes on start up due to a problem with Halion Sonic SE.
Im guessing that i will need to upload a crash file or something unless someone knows why this happens and what i can do. I cannot uninstall halion sonic se due to it being part of the package installer and i cannot find an earlier version to try either.

thanks for any help

Hi,

Update too the latest Cubase 10.5.40 (if I remember right), please.

ok I am currently downloading the 10.5.30 version as that is all that is available for now on my assistant. I will keep you updated here

thank you

ok having updated to the latest available for me I still get the crash. please find attached my crash log

Cubase 10.5_2022-05-12-202529_iMac-de-steve.crash (71.1 KB)
o

Ok so I tried uninstalling cubase and then reinstalling it with out HALion sonic SE but I still get the crash. I really have no idea any more what to do and I have work I need to finish.
Screen Shot 2022-05-12 at 22.39.55 1

EDIT: Ive since managed to open cubase, but I had to manually remove all halion components from folders. this is unfortunate. if there is a way to fix this so I can use halion in the future I would like to know

thanks

Hi,

The crash is in HALion Sonic SE. As far as I can see, you have HALion Sonic SE 3.5.0 installed. As far as I know, the latest update is 3.5.10 at this moment. Please install the latest update.

Hi,

If you uninstalled Cubase, HALion Sonic SE remained. You would need to uninstall (remove) HALion Sonic SE.

Hi Martin,
So basically my mac runs on High Sierra and cannot go higher, this unfortunately means that i cannot install the latest version of HALion Sonic SE due to it needing OSX 10.14 mojave.