Cubase 10.5 Pro nor eLicensor work???

I have serious issues. Cubase Pro 10.5 won’t boot and my licensor won’t even do maintenance.
So first, I was getting all kinds of messages when booting Cubase that said things about Artist had an error etc. Then I tried going to my elisesor and it won’t do maintenance. Not the licensor is showing no licenses (should show Pro 10.5 and wavelab 9.5 plus a few others.
I can’t seem to figure out how to trash my prefs so if someone can tell me the right key combo, I’ll try that.
Past that, I have no idea what to do so I’m willing to do any Hail Mary anyone suggests.
Thanks

I’ll attach screenshots of a few of messages from just before total death. There were actually about twice this many but I started grabbing them after they kept coming up.

Hi,

I don’t think this is a Cubase/WaveLab preferences think.

What macOS version do you use?

Please make sure, Cubase is lited in the System Preferences > Security & Privacy > Privacy > Automation.

You could also try to use other USB port for your USB-eLicenser.

Start eLCC application and trigger Maintenance. Can you see the USB-eLicenser there on the left side?

Hey,
So there is no Cubase showing in there at all. WaveLab is there but no cubase. How do I get it in there?

and I am running Catalina

Thanks by the way!

This is a screenshot of what is in that settings area.

Hi,

It should look like this.

OK but my problem is that cubase does not come up at all, not as an option or anything. I don’t know how to get it there. I am assuming some file was deleted or corrupted and that might have happened during some lightning. Either way, it isn’t there.
Any ideas on how to get it in as an option inside of that tab?

Hi,

Could you try to install Cubase once again, please?

Thanks for the suggestion but it didn’t work either.
Tomorrow I am going to completely strip all data and reinstall from the OS up. I suppose one entire day of installs will be better than losing business for another entire week.
It just seems that there should be an uninstall app but I cannot find one. I think if I completely uninstalled cubase I might have a bit of luck.
If there is suck a beast and I would LOVE to know where to find it.
Thanks again for trying