Cubase 10.5 Project Crash

Hi Guys,
I am having an issue with cubase 10.5 crashing when opening a particular project. It happens after cubase finishes ‘reading project file’, and then crashes instantly. It was working perfectly fine yesterday, and whats strange is that older versions of the same project, that have different project folders, are also crashing now. I have tried all the usual things, removing vsts/vst3 folders, deactivating third party plugins, moving the project to different locations, but nothing seems to be working.
Any help would be greatly appreciated!
Thanks

Atttched are the crash reports
Cubase 11_2020-11-19-172158_Harrys-MacBook-Pro.crash (232 KB)
Cubase 10.5_2020-11-19-145929_Harrys-MacBook-Pro.crash (116 KB)

Bumping this up. Can anybody assist with this at all? I called Steinberg and submitted a crash report, but am still waiting for a response days later. I have sessions next week with I need these projects running for, and the support from steinberg is no good!

If any of you could help it would be greatly appreciated!

Exact same problem here. Cubase crashes after “Reading Project File”, before it starts loading tracks.

I’m on Cubase Pro 11.0.30.419.

Tried the same things as you - moving VST folders, trashing preferences, starting in Safe, mode. I also can’t import the project tracks into another clean project - that also crashes Cubase. I closed the project last night, couldn’t open it this morning. Previous backup of it works, but I lose half a days work. I had turned off auto backups as it was making my computer hang every time it backed up.

Cubase 11_2021-08-18-103425_Toms-Mac-mini.crash (146.8 KB)