Cubase 10.5 Reavtivation issue (No products found on this eLicenser)

i change my computer recently, but i keep the old HDD in my new computer, and my cubase 10.5 was install in the old HDD, cubase 10.5 works fine in my old computer, but it cant not use it in new one, and both my Soft-eLicenser(old and the new computer)is No products found on this eLicenser.
and the software didnt show any reactive Button… guys…pls help me…

Assuming you are using the Soft-eLicenser, you need to do the reactivation procedure through your MySteinberg account …

Software/license reactivation (requesting new activation codes) – Steinberg Support

actureally, i’m using USB-eLicenser, and my USB was active before, but my new computer only can open the easy version of cubase 10.5 pro (lots of plugings cant use) , thanks for the respond…

and in my LCC, my Soft-eLicenser, dont have any license, and i try to regist at the home page, it cant work, “Currently, there is no valid Steinberg product license found on this eLicenser.” this is what i got…

Hmmm … I’m confused. If your license is on a USB-eLicenser there is no need to reactivate anything. Do you have the most up to date eLCC installed? You do, in fact, have the USB-eLicenser plugged in which contains your license?

If
If you cant find the button on the bottom of the elicencer box, you may have the same problem I had. The button is there but below the bottom of the box. Carefully point your mouse along the bottom-right of the box and you may notice a green line appear under the mouse. Click on it; it is the top of the button.