Cubase 10 and Ozone 9

Hi to All

I have a horrid annoying problem when in Ozone 9
When i flick between reference track and my own ,after a few operations like that Cubase just disappears. Poof gone.
I start up Cubase againn and it happens again and again after about 5 minutes of use.
I have a fast i7 computer 2 years old and should not have these problems.
Can anyone shed any light on my strange anomaly. Would be grateful.

All the best
John

Hi,

Is crash/dump file created?

Mac: macOS Console utility > User Reports folder (or ~user/Library/Logs/Diagnostic Reports).
Win: Documents/Steinberg/Crash Dumps

If yes, could you attach it, please?

Yes i have crash dumps but adobe will not open them which i find weird.
Well, i have to hang on now as i have re-imaged my drive as a couple of other things were also crashing Cubase 10.5.
I have stipped out all blocked plugins and that tube delay from Softube. I was alerted to that.
I will see how things go tonight as i had remnants from FL Studio which i have dumped aside , but use Sytrus and Sawer in Cubase.
I have got rid of Cakewalk suite plugins which were remnants of Cakewalk Sonar Planinum and junk from Mixcraft .
So now it is Cubase 10.5, Ozone and Neutron Suite, Arturia and Korg collection and Sampletank 4 max with Syntronic. Also a lot of IK Effects.
I think that is enough to make music now as i and probably many others keep stacking up vst’s that we never use.
I have a Genos workstation and my home Studio and now starting to get a little wiser
I have an I7 with 32gig ram 2 years old now .
Somewhere i read tht Nvideia can be the cause of Cubase crashing and maybe a fix on the way. That was way back in June.
So now i will try out my re-imaged computer tonight and report back.
It is a pity that you cannot sell FL Studio Licence as to me that is meant for EDM stuff. I am more 60’s 70’s rock and Synth orientated ( Real music IMO!!) A darn site more happier music…

All the Best
John
Ps Big thanks for replying

Hi,

Could you attach the DMP file here (or share via Dropbox or similar) to be able to resolve it?