Cubase 10 - NO Meters No Sound

I tried all these things, no change, it seems random, sometimes I open a song and audio works right away, half of the time I have to wait 5 minutes or more for any sound. I’m typing this at the 5 minute mark after 2nd opening and changing sound from built in to my T2 audio Box, still nothing.

Using Mac newest version and Cubase Pro 10

That’s true!
I have used thats method sometimes and hade worked but now its out of rule!
When i try to change the Inputs than sound goes away!
Try to record,not recording!
Frustrating!!

So now that the latest update has been released can anyone confirm that this problem is now solved? I’m currently on 9.5 so have no update and the problem persists. If it’s sorted I’ll happily upgrade to 10. Thanks.

Just did a quick test and it seems to be solved - will experiment further later.

Same here. Just installed Mojave 10.13.4 and Cubase 10.0.15 and it all seems ok but need to do further testing.

Have to say I’m not impressed with the runaround support gave me a week after the new version was built. A simple ‘we’ve fixed this in the next version’ would have kept me happy.

Thanks guys. I will probably now go ahead and update. Can’t keep going on as I have. I agree the support has been dreadful. No reply to my ticket (well over 2 weeks) no reply from their twitter feed, and a reply from their Facebook page trying to pass the buck and blame it on my sound card - which it obviously wasn’t. Really annoys me as I waited to update to Mojave until we were given the all clear and told it had been tested.