Cubase 10 Pro audio part editor question

Hi
Can’t find anything on this, so I am asking here for help.
In Cubase Pro 10 when I open two audio parts in audio part editor and play them, only the active one actualy plays. In Cubase Pro 9.5 both parts are playing. It is obvious that I will need to hear both when editing. So is there a way to have both parts playing in Cubase 10?
Thank you!

Hi,

Isn’t there Solo Editor enabled (left top corner of the editor) in your Sample Editor?

Hi
Thank you for the answer. Yes, there is a solo button, but it doesn’t seem to make any difference…

Hi,

If the Solo Editor is enabled and the focus is in the editor, then aunty the visible data are audible. So you can hear only what you can see. If you disable the Solo Editor, you can hear all tracks.

Thank you for the answer, but the solo button just makes the editor solo - so the other parts in the arrangement wont play. This is not relevant to the problem - I think I stated it clear, that when I open two audio parts in the editor, only the active one of them plays:

In this situation in Cubase 10 AI on another machine I can hear both parts when I play from the cursor. On the machine in question with Cubase 10 Pro I cannot get both to play, only the active one. On the same machine Cubase 9.5 Pro behaves as expected. Sorry, if my English is not clear and thank you again.

Hi,

What do you mean by “active one”, please? Which Audio Part is active on your screenshot?

The active part is the upper one or the selected one - it is listed in the editors toolbar dropdown.

Hi,

The screenshot you attach, does it come from Cubase 9.5 or Cubase 10?

If I’m right, I can see 2 Audio parts here on the screenshot. Then both of them are audible. If you make one Audio part with layers, then just the active layer is audible.