Cubase 10??????!

Something tells me that the old man Steiner might be tidying up Cubase with the last minute adjustments with 9 and 9.5, kinda like Apple with iPhone 7.

Which means that Cubase 10… Might be the Cubase we’ve all been waiting for!!!

IE>

NEW UI THEME (MINIMAL AND LESS BABY LIKE)
VST PERFORMANCE ENHANCED
BUG FIXES
MIDI TIMING CORRECTED
FULL HYPERTHREADING SUPPORT
NO MORE TITLE BAR
CONNECT MIDI DEVICES IN SESSION
GAPLESS PLAYBACK WHEN ADDING VST
NO MORE CRASHES
OTHER THINGS I FORGOT

Or am i pushing the boat out here

Well, I don’t believe in Santa since… I don’t remember.

And please no MINIMAL UI Theme. If Studio One had all Cubase’s features I wouldn’t switch because of their FLAT MINIMAL UI. Their UI is overloaded with tiny sliders, small digits, bad recognizable text and icons. No, never! The more flat it goes the less it usable.

Regards

+1 for no MNIMAL UI…

Did you get the latest Cubase?

na not yet, wanna trial it first maybe get a discount somehow. just going off what others have to say about it. seems underwhelming lol.

This was added in Cubase 9 (Plug ‘n’ play support for USB devices).

Step way from the forum now, nice and slow, nobody gets hurt…

:unamused:

Oh dear…

I hope they address the playback gaps when adding plungings, its not cool at all… And i hope they add more EDM presents loops what’s so ever. Cubase is fully loaded with more old school music, jazz, rock, country, pop, but forgot to care for EDM and Hiphop musicians… And i hope they and a what is call pool in S1, whete i can see all the audio clips im working on in channel window, i can drag and drop and drop them anytime or drag them away…

Cubase has had an audio pool window since the 90s. Press Ctrl+P.

Shhhhh lol

there will be no cubase 10.number 10 is a symbol for perfection,this brings to high expectations :exclamation:
cubase 11 is the next version :ugeek:

DP like chunks (or better) would be the best thing I can imagine that would come with Cubase 10.
No more ”one-cpr-per-cue”.
That would be huge for film scoring.

Sorry gang, EDM makes me want to give up on the future of music. Sure, I am no longer the band fanatic of the1970’s but I just cannot see how there is any heart to that pounding sound, ‘cept in a strip club …which I seem to find more interest in as I get older :slight_smile:

I haven’t mastered 9.5 yet so I’m cool with them taking all the time they want. A little concerned about how many people have been allergic to 9.5.30 so I think they’ve got to buckle down there (I’m staying at .21)

Honestly, other than CPU optimization and a few small things I don’t feel like I’m missing much. It already does more than I use it for (and seems to do it well)

@knuckle47 “Guitar player 54 years” ditto, and ditto for your post… old geezers :wink:

Mauri, it’s too bad you are so far away…there are not to many of us around! :handshake:

it feels like a downgrade, seriously. i’m not having any fun. but, CPU friendly, at least that one they got right.